Frozen Yogurt Bites
As Killian gets older I am always trying to find new, healthy, easy snacks.
I’ve always liked the idea of those yogurt bites in the baby isle but I am not willing to spend $2-$3 on something he will eat in two sittings. So I set out to make my own.
This is what I came up with. There is no exact science. It’s a really flexible recipe. You can add more or less based on what you like and customize it to whatever fruits your little one is eating.
1/4 cup strawberries
1/4 cup blueberries
8-10 oz of vanilla or plain whole milk yogurt
- Simply blend the 1/4 cup strawberries and 1/4 blueberries in your blender or food processor.
- Fold in blended fruit into 8-10 oz of whole milk yogurt.
- Place mixture into a pipping bag or baggie
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and pipe bite size blobs onto a covered cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 3+ hours (I did mine over night)
- Place in a freezer safe container. Store in the freezer until ready to eat.
You can use any yogurt or fruit that your little one likes. This is our favorite right now. Let me know in the comments how yours turn out ♥
Hope you enjoy!